I am having a terrible time taking pictures this week. I see so many images that I want to capture that follow my theme (sort of) but I either don't have my camera or don't have time. I am hoping that the rest of the week gives me a little more time to actually focus on taking pictures. The problem that I found is images of people being caught in candid real moments are hard to time, but the ones that I can get surprise me. It is also slightly dangerous when the best images are ones I see when I am driving, which makes me want to ride around with my head and camera out the window. That's certainly not safe, but it would be convenient.
I did shot a couple of images on a Holga camera this week. I am curious to see how they turn out. I shot some pictures at Oktoberfest last weekend and a few random pictures in Carytown, but they felt rushed. I didn't really take time with them. They were just quick shots, but you never know sometimes they come out the best.
I'm interested to see the holga pictures. If you like them this might be a good option since you can fire off a shot pretty quickly without worrying too much about little things like focusing. I sometimes carry mine around in the car because I don't really have to worry about it being stolen.
ReplyDelete